• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win the Survival Games Tinyoneo's Way

Are you capable to handle these tips?

• Yes I'm ready!

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No I'm scared...

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Potato Helicopters

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have brought to you the ULTIMATE way to strategically do well in MCSG! Just simply follow the Tips. Enjoy!
Be sure to watch in HD on Youtube if it doesn't work.

*WARNING THIS IS A PARODY OF WHAT NOOBS DO*

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I tried this but it didn't work and now my sink is filled with hot sauce. Please give better instructions.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You skipped tip 4. Also this seems like a video on how to make friends :p

Also not sure if troll..

cctlcats

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll use these more often. Thanks for the tips!​

thoboss117

Tribute
Reaction score
the one about asking to team after fighting is good you just have to betray them fast

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol. This was funny but some of those things are actually good.

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
(I KNOW THIS VIDEO IS A TROLL, BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE CORRECTING IT, DON'T HATE ON ME, I'M JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL)
Honestly, not to hate or anything, I just feel like these tips are complete crap, that's just my opinion.
Asking for a sword will get you killed, asking for someone to team after you just hit them is complete BS.
Taking on people with good stuff is sometimes understandable, but only if you have a tactic and good PVP skills.
Showing good armor at spawn will just make you a prime target for people with stone swords.
Showing off a diamond will also make you a target for people
Throwing valuables to ward someone off is stupid, why stop and collect a diamond when you can kill the person, get all the stuff, and have one less tribute to worry about?
Staying at spawn for the whole time is just stupid, but sometimes its somewhat sensible, if it is a large map, and hard to navigate, then staying at corn is alright.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
(I KNOW THIS VIDEO IS A TROLL, BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE CORRECTING IT, DON'T HATE ON ME, I'M JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL)
Honestly, not to hate or anything, I just feel like these tips are complete crap, that's just my opinion.
Asking for a sword will get you killed, asking for someone to team after you just hit them is complete BS.
Taking on people with good stuff is sometimes understandable, but only if you have a tactic and good PVP skills.
Showing good armor at spawn will just make you a prime target for people with stone swords.
Showing off a diamond will also make you a target for people
Throwing valuables to ward someone off is stupid, why stop and collect a diamond when you can kill the person, get all the stuff, and have one less tribute to worry about?
Staying at spawn for the whole time is just stupid, but sometimes its somewhat sensible, if it is a large map, and hard to navigate, then staying at corn is alright.

I don't get why you said the video was a troll when you point out everything like it were literal. I hope you understand that over the year of playing MCSG I have seen people actually do these stupid things so I wanted to make a parody video of it.

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't get why you said the video was a troll when you point out everything like it were literal. I hope you understand that over the year of playing MCSG I have seen people actually do these stupid things so I wanted to make a parody video of it.

I know, but it's just apart of my behavior, I like to correct a lot of things, I have perfectionism in a few areas, and I just can't help myself.
SORRY :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci