• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to join servers as a non donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I have noticed that more and more people are posting on the forums saying that there are too many donors and that non donors can't play because of the fact that they get kicked. Donors are very important, without them, MCSG probably can't afford to keep all the servers. So stop saying donors suck or that there should be less donors, without them, there may be no server to play on. Even when I wasn't a donor, I still found it easy to join a game. There are are two ways you can go about this.

Hard way

1) Go to this page and download the list of servers you play on. Be sure to say thank you to ThatOneTomahawk for taking the time to make the lists. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/servers-dat-file.30120/

2) Put this in your minecraft folder, (same way you install mods but put this in your minecraft folder, not minecraft.jar) Also, if you have any servers on your list, make sure to back them up before replacing the server.dat file.

3) Look for a server that is live game and has 20 or less minutes left.

4) Join the game and wait for it to end. If there are a lot of tributes left, repeat step 3.

5) Now spam the refresh button after the game ends, DO NOT double click the server when it comes up. You may end up hitting cancel after hitting join. This will cause communication error to pop up. Easy way around this is to hit refresh, click the server once, and put your mouse over join server button. If it comes up, hit join, if not, hit refresh and try again.

6) Get in as early as possible and pray that you don't get kicked. ;)

7) Join higher number servers such as the new servers #31-40 on US. Most donors including myself will click the first lobby they see, often leaving the later servers open to non donors.

Easy way

1) Do steps 1 and 2 of the hard way.

2)Buy Donor :p

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I'd sticky it but I don't feel it's my place to do so, I'm still a noob and I don't want to overstep my boundaries.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
We AU players just sit here and relax with our relatively low 12-servers number.

scruffier

Spectator
Reaction score
I understand, but why would you do that? There is a specifically limited number of extra slots for donors. Why would you force someone out who has worked for SUCH a long time JUST to get on the server to play, then deliver them one last F.U. before sending them off just so this can be repeated over, and over, and over again?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand, but why would you do that? There is a specifically limited number of extra slots for donors. Why would you force someone out who has worked for SUCH a long time JUST to get on the server to play, then deliver them one last F.U. before sending them off just so this can be repeated over, and over, and over again?
Don't post on old dead threads like this one, it is inconsiderate.
But I don't get what you are saying. There isn't a limited number of extra donor slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci