• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to improve the '/d' command

cjgher

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed are a few major flaws in the /d command. Here are the two major issues:

1) A diamond donor leaving, and immediately after an iron donor joining
2) An iron donor with a weird name

This thread is designed to give some personal ideas about how to fix it.

I'll start out with the name generator. It's a very odd generator, and I always find iron donors with names like "flaemalirany46". I think the name generator should be something like;

50% chance for a random noun, 50%chance for a random word

If a noun was selected in phase 1, a word is selected here; if a word was selected in phase 1, a noun is now selected. Also, a 10% chance in this phase for no second word at all.

A 50% chance for a string of 1-3 numbers to spawn after.

Some examples using this generator may be; smurfgun3, Tinytim07, birdy383, MCGFanatic

The second issue is the iron donor joining right after. I have two suggestions;

1) It simply does not annouce the player leaves & "insertrandomnamehere" joins.
2) There is a delay; it says "insertproplayerhere" left, but after 3 seconds, a random player joins. (The pro player who disguised)

Mostly just simple ideas for the /d command. Leave feedback below?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this ideas. This ideas have been actually been said before (Not exactly as yours, but similar), but for some reason they seem to ignore us nor inform us if they are taking manners about it or not.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with this, the disguise command has to be fixed. Whenever I /d I always get people saying "Nice disguise Brandon6895" it's annoying.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh I think they need to add a /d toggle command, and if it's toggled on then it only shows our /d name joining instead of our actual name... if that makes sense.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh I think they need to add a /d toggle command, and if it's toggled on then it only shows our /d name joining instead of our actual name... if that makes sense.
They should just make it as how /d for VIP's work. They get a silent leave and a silent join with their new name.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
They should just make it as how /d for VIP's work. They get a silent leave and a silent join with their new name.
Don't VIP's have to manually do /d to get a new name? I know they have silent join/leave.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't VIP's have to manually do /d to get a new name? I know they have silent join/leave.
They have to do /d, but those are the characteristics VIP has to that command.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci