• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get youtuber V.İ.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmjK_

Iron
Reaction score
Hi Guys,i have a youtube channel and i am recording on mcsg,i have enough subscribers,what i need to do for a V.İ.P ?

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
You can apply for VIP here.
Perks include
  • Priority joining for all MCGamer servers. You will be able to join full servers, with lesser-ranked players being kicked to make room for you.
  • A special purple name ingame to stand out from the crowd.
  • An accompanying purple rank on our forums to look fabulous as you post. This will also grant access to Premium-only forum section as well.
  • Weighted Voting in-game. Your vote counts for 3 instead of 1
  • Access to "/disguise". In order to prevent targeting, this command will temporarily change your name, rank, and skin in order to hide your identity. To revert this, do "/undisguise".
  • Access to "/scramble". In order to prevent targetting, this command will temporarily assign you a lower number of points in order to hide your number of points. To revert this, do "/unscramble".
  • Fly in the hub with "/fly"
  • The ability to use a few chat color codes. Change the color of your chat text with "&a", "&c", and others.
  • Wardrobes!
  • Pets (Currently Beta)!
  • Exclusive invitations to certain MCGamer games and events.
Private message me if you have anymore questions. Have a nice day!:)

Question Answered:Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci