• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get youtuber rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel/MadDawg

There is no youtuber rank. If you mean VIP, I'm pretty sure you have to have 15,000 subs.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the exact requirements, but the minimum subscribers is somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 subscribers, if I believe correctly. It also (Probably) depends on average video view count, (To see how active your subs are), if you only do MCG content, etc.

You'd have to contact MCGamer/MCSG for the VIP rank, and they'd evaluate you.

L

Lululioness

There is not YouTube rank, but YouTubers can get VIP by getting publicity for MCGamer
Firstly, it's best to have a good standing in the community with activeness and behaviour and such. Secondly, you need a lot of subscribers (15,000 subs? I think) and thirdly, a substantial amount of MCGamer videos (e.g. MCSG, MCTF2, ZedChase, Survival gameplay on the MCSG Survival Server). You also need a good amount of views on your videos.

You would either be contacted by MCGamer staff or contact them about the rank.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
As previously stated there are requirements but it's always case by case situations. If you have anymore questions feel free to message me or another member of staff. Question answered. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci