• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to f3a faster

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
He has an optimizable gaming mouse. So he sets the F3 key as one of his side buttons on his mouse and presses A on his keyboard so he can do it while running easily. I do it too, it's very useful.
how do you set f3 to side buttons please respond

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
how do you set f3 to side buttons please respond
If your mouse has side buttons (I have a Razer Naga) you can use a program called Razer Synapse (with a Razer mouse, but I'm sure other gaming mice have similar programs that are installed along with them) to program keyboard functions to the buttons on the mouse. It's a lot easier than trying to reach far-away keys with your hand while you're trying to focus on the game.

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
99 percent sure he just sets a macro to it but w/e it's easy enough

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
99 percent sure he just sets a macro to it but w/e it's easy enough
Macroing switches from one slot in your hotbar to another and back again. (For example, say you hold your sword then macro your flint and steel. That means you push one button and the macro switches to the flint and steel, places it for you, then switches back to your sword again) It has nothing to do with F3 A

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
Macroing switches from one slot in your hotbar to another and back again. (For example, say you hold your sword then macro your flint and steel. That means you push one button and the macro switches to the flint and steel, places it for you, then switches back to your sword again) It has nothing to do with F3 A
rn you are spewing bullshit.

http://gyazo.com/ee1dcc8b57efcdc1efc6d812006aea79 a macro is setting 1 thing to have a set of instructions.

ex., settings x on my keyboard to launch chrome. that is a macro

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
rn you are spewing bullshit.

http://gyazo.com/ee1dcc8b57efcdc1efc6d812006aea79 a macro is setting 1 thing to have a set of instructions.

ex., settings x on my keyboard to launch chrome. that is a macro
No, that is a hotkey. Hotkeying and macroing are two completely different things. And your Gyazo link wasn't entirely accurate. Macroing condenses a sequence of computing instructions. It literally means you do more with less effort.

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
No, that is a hotkey. Hotkeying and macroing are two completely different things. And your Gyazo link wasn't entirely accurate. Macroing condenses a sequence of computing instructions. It literally means you do more with less effort.
Alright fine.

But setting spacebar to do something like crit jump, would 100 percent be a macro. Just like f3+a

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright fine.

But setting spacebar to do something like crit jump, would 100 percent be a macro. Just like f3+a
Lol F3 + A is two buttons. You can't do it without pressing A and F3 (or a side button on your mouse that you have F3 programmed to). If for some reason you wanted to, I suppose you could macro F3 + A and be able to just do it with one button. But there wouldn't be any real point to doing that, it would be too much of a pain to set that up lol

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol F3 + A is two buttons. You can't do it without pressing A and F3 (or a side button on your mouse that you have F3 programmed to). If for some reason you wanted to, I suppose you could macro F3 + A and be able to just do it with one button. But there wouldn't be any real point to doing that, it would be too much of a pain to set that up lol
it is insanely easy to record macros nowadays

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
it is insanely easy to record macros nowadays
Meh. Still not much of a point doing it. Just as easy to push a button and press A at the same time, it's not like you're doing it 24/7 anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci