• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to contact an admin on TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xOverwolf313x

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, some months ago I lost my account so I requested a ban just for security, when I recovered it they told me to contact an admin on TS, but I don't know how to use it, so I'm still banned, and as I have my account back I want to get unbanned to play again, so could you please tell me how to contact an admin.
Thank you for your time :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately, on Teamspeak you are prohibited to poke administrators on Teamspeak, however you can always contact a moderator about the situation, so they can discuss it between you and Sr. Staff, and to contact a moderator, they have an iron sword emblem, right click their name and there will be an option to "Poke client." It then allows you to input your message to them, and make sure you get straight to the point as your message has limited typing length. Maybe type something like "I have been banned, and I need to discuss about it" Or something along the lines. They will hopefully respond and help you out.
Have a nice day! :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess I'll request a lock as the question has been answered. Have a nice day! :D

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread Locked; Feel free to follow up via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci