• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be good.

diamondrush105

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, my name is diamondrush 105 aKa Stefan Mierlut original name. I want to play more good mcsg, but i don't like the ..... jitter click. I want to see how can i bow more good, how i can use fishing rod and fns good, and how to click more faster. I don't have macros to double click. thank you!

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score
Same my mouse sucks so not that fast click but Christmas comin! But anyway, here's a sword tip, to get Crits you don't jump but you have to hit who's your falling back down to get crits if u didn't know. Also try and strafe more in fight to spin your opponent. For fishing rod and bow, it's all practice. Use higher fov to be better with bow and fishing rod. Just practice in bad lion or something. For fns you'll have to switch fast so have in in like 4 and just practice a bit in mobs placing it. Pretty obvious tips but yeah.

diamondrush105

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, christams come and my mother will help me whit some money, i'm from Romania ,maxsipunct , iRaphahell i think u know him, romanian youtuber. I'l buy that set: Natec Genesis R33 Keyboard Gaming. Mouse Genesis G55 and Natec H11 Headset, Say me if is good, i have a 2 milion of my country money, that mean 57-60 dollars.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
How to want to play more good mcsg?
Let's ask god
-How god?
-Idk
-Ok
:(

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I started the transition from newbie to semi-proficient when a friend showed me Tomahawk's channel. Now the only MCSGtuber I bother watching for skill is Lovelights.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Well I started the transition from newbie to semi-proficient when a friend showed me Tomahawk's channel. Now the only MCSGtuber I bother watching for skill is Lovelights.
Thatonetomahawk is magnificent at pvp!

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Notable quotes from tomahawk:
Let's keep my fov on normal

I've actually done a hell of a lot better since I switched my FOV from 90 back to normal. I don't have the reflexes to keep up with the faster pace set by the higher FOV. That and it's easier for me to tell how far behind or in front of me someone is on normal FOV. Higher FOVs are so fricking warped that people end up hitting you from farther away than you'd think - quake pro especially - and I've NEVER been able to get used to that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci