• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to add photos to your signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm a massive noob as you can tell from the title... I have tried everything and nothing has worked, I copied the Image URL and tried the image symbol and link symbol and nothing has worked... Also I am using a MAC, so please respond soon :) Thanks! -Nick

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you tried using a different internet browser?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does the image and link button not work, period, or does it not work as it's supposed to?
If you're using Imgur images, remember to use the embed link for forums (should look like i.imgur.com/xxxxx). Anything else should be the same- grab the embed link (if one's given- if not, just use the regular link).

Try that, and if it doesn't work, post back with any details, too.

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
Does the image and link button not work, period, or does it not work as it's supposed to?
If you're using Imgur images, remember to use the embed link for forums (should look like i.imgur.com/xxxxx). Anything else should be the same- grab the embed link (if one's given- if not, just use the regular link).

Try that, and if it doesn't work, post back with any details, too.
It's on my desktop saved as a .png and it won't go onto my signature, I bet im the only one with this problem bcuz i noob

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello user,
In order to add an image to your signature, you have to upload it to http://www.imgur.com, click on the 'Image' button on the forums, and paste the link into the given space. Hope this helped.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci