• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How much time does sr.mods or administratos usually take for answering to applys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
How much time does sr.mods or administratos usually take for answering to applys?

I've apply like 20 minutes ago, when will they answer?
Tomorrow, in a week...?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I believe about a week, if I recall

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
You definately won't receive a reply tomorrow, it takes time to process the apps. I guess the average time is about 2 weeks (1 week to get to Pending and 1 to get Interview), but it really varies from person to person. If your app is insanely superbilishous then you might get to Interview in a week. If you have to be discussed about a bit more then it might take 2 weeks before you get to Interview (If you do).

I hope this answered your question. I'll be locking this thread now. Have a nice day and take care! :)

P.S. Good luck with your application!

Edit: DO NOT message Sr. Staff to look at your app because you will be ignored and your app might even be declined.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Edit: DO NOT message Sr. Staff to look at your app because you will be ignored and your app might even be declined.
What I like to do (and a few other sr mods have started doing it too) is post on the application, which pushes it to the back of the queue and means it takes even longer for it to be reviewed. :)

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
What I like to do (and a few other sr mods have started doing it too) is post on the application, which pushes it to the back of the queue and means it takes even longer for it to be reviewed. :)
I shouldn't reply because the thread has already been locked, but I like this idea. Not that it annoys/bothers me but it would stop the annoying messages members leave on other Sr. Mods profiles/inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci