• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you know if your picked for staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas0607

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm curious on how you know if your picked for staff?...
anyone mind giving me an answer :p?

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/general-support.32/

But in all seriousness, you'll receive a self explanatory notification indicating whether or not your application was assigned the "Accepted" or "Denied" tag when you submit your application to then gradually move onto the interview stage.

From there, Sr. Staff will finalize a decision as to whether or not you're fit for the job.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
When you make an application the Sr Staff will review it, if they deem it good enough you will get a notification that they have put you into pending stage, in that stage they will monitor you and your activity and if they find you're doing well you will be put through to interview stage and will get another notification for that :)

They will ask you to come onto the teamspeak where they will give you you're waiting rank and you will have to be active on there to see when they are doing interviews because they happen randomly :)
If you have any more questions feel free to DM me here or poke a mod on teamspeak :)

Thread Status: Question Answered;Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci