• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you enter a server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMandema

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm very new to this website, and I just want to play some hunger games.......but i don't know how to join a server. Can someone please help

OldRustyShovel

Tribute
Reaction score
1. On the top of the screen, click the tab, "Servers"
2. Select an open server with a green background, that's how you know that they're in the pre-game lobby.
3. Copy one of the servers, and put it in the direct connect section of your multiplayer menu.
4. If it isn't full, you'll enter the game, where you can vote for the next map.

I hope this will help! Good luck and have fun on MCSG!

-Shovel

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
Open up minecraft.
Click multiplayer.
Hit the add server button.
In name add Mcsg, although it can be anything really.
Then inthe other input box put in us.mcgamer.net if u live in the US. if u live in au or eu then change it to au.mcgamer.net or eu.mcganer.net.
Click that server and join.
Done.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
There are two ways to connect to these servers,
The first one is to add the hub. To do this you click 'Add server' and for the ip type '_ _.mcgamer.net'
The blanks represent the region you are from, if you are from US you will do us.mcgamer.net if you are from EU you will replace the US with EU.
Same goes for AU, CA, and AS.

The second way is to go to this website and click on servers, and select which region, (US, Europe, Australia, Canada, or Asia.) then look for games in the lobby stage (they will be green) and copy the ip of one that is not full (less than 24 players)
Next, open up Minecraft and go into the multiplayer section, press Direct Connect and press Ctrl + V (I think)
And then press 'done' (or whatever the button under the ip section says)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci