• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how do u actuly play

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankieboy12

Spectator
Reaction score
i keep joining but then i fly, at the end of a game i get disconnected cant join anymore till the game starts so i dont get to play

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
If you join while the game is already running, you get to be a spectator of the current game.
At the end of each game, the servers currently restart to fix some glitch issues. Note that this is only temporary.
After a few seconds the server should be back up, and will get filled pretty quickly by basically all the players from the previous game. If you time it right, you should be able to join.

Otherwise go on the server status page on the website here, find a game that is in lobby, and keep trying to join that. If you try to join too often, you will get "End of stream"-errors etc. This is not on our end.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
i keep joining but then i fly, at the end of a game i get disconnected cant join anymore till the game starts so i dont get to play
When you are disconnected due to a server restart wait 10-15 seconds, then join. It always works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci