• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I play the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadis43

Spectator
Reaction score
So this is my first time being on this site and I really wanted to try the minecraft version of Hunger Games but I don't know how to play it. I went on the servers page but I have no idea on what I'm supposed to do. Can someone help me out? :)

T

TenguTime

ah, poor you! <3 depending on which part of the world you're from, either connect to; eu.mcgamer.net ; ca.mcgamer.net ; us.mcgamer.net ; au.mcgamer.net ; as.mcgamer.net
The rest is fairly obvious when you get on the server. I'd recommend honing your PvP first if you're fairly new to this
Good luck c:
✝ℯη❡ü

Jadis43

Spectator
Reaction score
How do I connect to the servers? lol I'm from Canada XD

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the MCGamer network! We hope you enjoy your time here.

To get started, connect to one of the IP's stated above. eu.mcgamer.net if you live in Europe, us.mcgamer.net if you live in the United States, ca.mcgamer.net if you live in Canada, and au.mcgamer.net if you live in Australia. To connect, click "Direct Connect", and enter in the IP.

From there, you can right-click the compass to select a game mode. Most people start with "Survival Games", but you may choose any one you wish!

If you would like more information on this topic, feel free to watch this informative video :).

Thread locked, please feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci