• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how do i let the forums know i am a diamond donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
walk up to ChadTheDJ and be like "YO BRUV, GIMME MAH DIAMOND DONOR YE M8?"

Nah, I think you email MCSG showing them proof that you're a diamond donator and request them to add the diamond donor rank to your forum account.

R

roguehh

krackan said:
Donorship usually happens immediately on the forums however it can take some time to get through in-game, especially since at the moment the system is a little buggy. If you have donated and it hasn't come through in-game then please refrain from posting a complaint until 24 hours has passed. If you have waited 24 hours and it still hasn't come through then let us know by emailing [email protected] with all your information (In game name , forum name, what donor you bought etc) and it will be sorted out ASAP.
If you need a donor rank set on the teamspeak, poke a moderator with a link to your forum account and they can set it.
Thank you.
The same goes for the forums. If you still do not have donor on the forums after 24 hours, email [email protected].

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci