• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I create a party ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJordiAB

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi , I want to create a party and invited to join the same game you me , but whenever I join a game the guests do not join. They know how to fix this problem? As do for guests of the party to be directly attached to the same game you me , I I played with someone who did that .

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Developers are trying to address this..

Bob_Dib

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi , I want to create a party and invited to join the same game you me , but whenever I join a game the guests do not join. They know how to fix this problem? As do for guests of the party to be directly attached to the same game you me , I I played with someone who did that .
The command is /party. However, it and the /friend command are currently not working. The developers are working to fix this and hopefully we will be able to use the party feature soon.

Hope this helps!
-Bob_Dib

TheJordiAB

Spectator
Reaction score
I played with a person who walked the party , it was called MisterTiddles .

Reaction score
Like what the people above me said, the Developers are trying to fix this problem. Try to bear with them, and they will most likely get to the problem soon. Seeing the stuff Developers can do, it probably wouldn't take long. QA;TL?

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
If you do ./party in-game, a list of commands will appear. Currently, the developers are doing readjustments and fixes throughout the system so it can be a bit buggy, nonetheless it should work.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci