• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I change my Optifine Cape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINDBENDER123

Spectator
Reaction score
There was a lovely thread that can be seen here that shows you how to get your Opifine cape back and I get led to this screen:
upload_2015-2-6_15-34-2.png

Anyways, after following all of these steps, I can see my cape on my account again. The problem is, whenever I click on the "Cape" tab it makes me re-log in. I have tried using everything, donation email and optifine password, MC email and optifine password, MC email and MC password, etc. and all it tells me is:
upload_2015-2-6_15-34-27.png

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if so how did they fix it? Thank you community!

K

KiDD

Hello,

Glad I could help you with getting your cape to work. If you'd like to edit your cape in the cape editor you must use your normal MC login credentials (the email and password you use to normally log in to MC). If this doesn't work (which it might not because it's letting me login, but infrequently), please PM me for further assistance.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci