• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Credits Should Be Earnt

Da_Goose22

Platinum
Reaction score
As some of you may be aware, McGamer has added a new system called McGamer Credits. The only way at the moment to earn these credits is by either doing the tutorial once or buying them on the McGamer store. If the developers were to implement this, then I would think they would want it to be used as much as possible. So I would suggest implementing credits being able to be gained through playing the new and old mini-games that McGamer has to offer. This would not only be helpful to players who wish to gain these features but to the staff whom have put in much time into making these mini-games on the servers. Let's be honest, these mini-games are barely played and this would increase activity substantially. So for example, if you win a mini-game then you would gain 50 credits or participating in a mini-game would earn 10 credits. I'm aware of the future, gaining credits through achievements but this would be another area in which would help MCSG become McGamer.
This thread is put here simply due to there being no mini-games suggestion area.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see that you can earn the credits by playing on the server. But, the credits have been implented as an extra income source for MCGamer, it would be unlogically to let you earn them easily in-game, as that would probably result in less people actually spending money to get them.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
In the near future, you will be able to earn them by completing Server Achievements, but at the moment, you must purchase them through the MCGamer Shop. You may also get a one time 3500 MCGamer Credit boost by doing /tutorial, but as of right now, those are the only ways to get MCGamer Credits.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Credits are more meant for the server to get extra money in order to run the servers:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci