• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How can you in stall SPC (Single Player Commands) (or just World Edit) for 1.7.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How can you install SPC or just World Edit for 1.7.2? I've tried everything, but nothing's working.. halp.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Single Player Commands in not yet updated to 1.7.2, that's probably the reason why it doesn't work. Here's the link to the page in case you might want to download it for 1.6.2 instead.
  • Single Player Commands - [LINK]
  • Guide to installation
    How to install SPC for Minecraft 1.6.2

1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
    2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
    3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
    4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
    5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
    6. Close the jar file
    7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
    8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
    9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
    10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
    11. Save and close the json file.
    12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
    13. Create a new profile
    14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
    15. Select the rest of your settings.
    16. Launch the game.
Worldedit is basically the same thing as SPC, but it's the server version of it. You'll have to have a server (a localhost server will work fine as well) to run it. I'll add some guides on how to install everything below. There are some exceptions though, I linked one below.
  • How to install server client - [LINK]
  • Client World Edit (Mod) Version - [LINK]
This is all I can do to help you out, I'm pretty sure you'll be set from now on so I'll lock this thread now. I wish you the best of luck in trying to install everything!

Enjoy your day on the MCGamer Network and take care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci