• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How 1.4 can be incredibly beneficial to MCSG.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Posting from my phone so sorry for any text mishaps.

Change log here: www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/1223xp/minecraft_142_is_out/c6rhf0u

1. Please add saddles and carrots to tier 2 chests. Who doesn't want to ride piggies?

2. Put some anvils in the map! Maybe just one and put it at corn.

3. Put dying materials in chests so we can dye armor. You'd be supposed what I do when I'm bored.

4. Utilize wooden buttons being activated by arrows in traps. Imagine running from somebody then quickly turning around with your arrow cocked. He thinks you're trying to shoot him, so when you aim up and shoot the wall he's confused. That is, until the floor disappears beneath his feet and he falls to his doom. Seems pretty epic to me.

5. Player head trophies?

6. Find a way to use beacons without making them OP?

That's all I can think of, let me know if you have any ideas so I can add them to the list.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe the server command blocks could, when used properly and in the right amount of moderation, provide some very intricate and confusing traps. I mean, you could get downright evil, and set up a trap that after doing lots of parkour, the player sees a double chest at the end of a hallway, runs down the hallway, only to activate a tripwire and gets teleported back to the start of the parkour....imagine the hilarity. Altogether I have no idea if the plug-in and anti-cheat systems would have issues with that.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Which would have to be under 2-3 layers of glass so that no one block glitches into them :p
Indeed it would, but just think of how amazing it would look on maps like sg2, where people could be on the fringe, and from the depths of the city there is this huge shining pillar of light.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci