• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hoes doing more damage

Should hoes do more damage?

• Total voters

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello,
Now before I go into detail, I want to say that if this isn't possible, don't worry. I don't know if it is or isn't, so don't hate.
What is the weapon that the Grim Reaper uses? A Scythe? That would be correct.
Hoes and Scythes are the same thing. In default Minecraft, hoes do the same amount of damage as fists, although they look extremely weapon-like. I think something that MCSG should add into their plugin, is hoes doing damage.
They should do the same amount of damage as their tier axe (By tier I mean wood, stone, iron, diamond.)
Please tell me if you think it could be better.
-MrTheL1

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Hoes are fine how they are.doing half a heart with hoe makes it fun that the enjoyable thing about crafting them I like crafting diamond hoes.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe hoes could do slightly less damage(diamond hoe=stone sword)but make animals drop more loot? Or have a higher crit ratio?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
No, they should be slightly less then an axe, because making an axe would be wasted material if you could use less materials for the same damage.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really took this the wrong way.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci