• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hidden Valley - by Purge_Hawk1

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
| Welcome to the Hidden Valley |
Chests: 205
Radius: 330
Tools used: WorldPainter, WorldEdit
Builders/Terraformers: Purge_Hawk1
Hey guys! Purge here and I have been working quite hard for the past week on creating this map for the MCSG community! This map is called HiddenValley, and I have made all the terrain and the structures myself. If you have any feedback, suggestions or anything else, be sure to comment below and I will be sure to read it! And don't forget, if you want this added, be sure to give a quick like! :)

Attachments

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Looks a bit bland, try adding more structures, or, if you really want it to seem like a cool wilderlands map, try implementing cool terraforming features like arches, craters, and cliffs. :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks a bit bland, try adding more structures, or, if you really want it to seem like a cool wilderlands map, try implementing cool terraforming features like arches, craters, and cliffs. :)
There are currently 5 structures hidden and I'm still creating the traps, and an arch? Sure, coming up! :3

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any new feedback anyone?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Well...
It's another generic forest map, and it doesn't look very well done. It's incredibly bland and there's barely any actual structures. The cornucopia's size restricts more terraforming outside of that, and that leaves very small areas away from the corn, leaving the map incredibly boring. It seems rushed and not thought out, sorry to tell you :(

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Could need improvements structurewise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci