• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hidden Points

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
Nowadays, I get targeted a lot because of my points. Such as from the beginning, Tr1xzz was chasing me for no apparent reason. I know it is because of my points because i did not have any armor or anything useful, i passed many people with armor and other goodies but he would keep on chasing me. I would like you guys to add a feature where you can make your points hidden with fake points.(Make it like 80% of your points will be subtracted when you talk, but in reality, you have a lot of points.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't care about my points (as a Moderator there's no point to care about them xD)
But sometimes I wanna beat my point record, It's almost impossibly though because of targeters :/

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
If you can away 80% of the points, you can still tell who has the most points. I prefer it this way, since you may see someone who is good and target them if you think that they have points. The current way people with low bounties won't get targeted for points.

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
If we record and we catch people doing this, will they get a temp ban?

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
The point of bounty is for it to be seen. You're not the only person getting targeted, many people have to face it on a regular basis. Just got to learn to deal with it as I have. And people who target you will not receive a temp ban.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
You're just going to have to deal with it or, as kaiomann said, just sponsor them away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci