• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxoo97

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a simple question, is that, I know that maybe aren't going to do this, but, in 11/12/2014 can you please do a unban for people who were banned? I'm saying that Idk, I have like 1 month that I don't play on MCSG and I'm so bored. Pl0x, do something like that! Unban people who where banned in 2014 or something like that, but I want to play MCSG again!! Pl0x ;c

Reaction score
If that happened, every trash talker and hacker that the staff members worked hard on banning, is just going to be wasted. And then, they will just have to ban them again. Personally, I don't really find any reason behind this idea :/

Daxoo97

Tribute
Reaction score
If that happened, every trash talker and hacker that the staff members worked hard on banning, is just going to be wasted. And then, they will just have to ban them again. Personally, I don't really find any reason behind this idea :/
Cof Cof*, In 11/12/2014 MCSG is going to install a plugin Anti-Hacks c:

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Cof Cof*, In 11/12/2014 MCSG is going to install a plugin Anti-Hacks c:
I don't really know what you're talking about here, as there is already currently a XAC (Xime Anti-Cheat) that prevents a lot of hacks, not all.

That being said, no. Currently the deal is, if you're banned you're banned. Although if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums! Have a nice time within the MCGamer Community!

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci