• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Herochat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Herochat is a nice plugin that limits your text range to however far you wan t. This would be good because often I want to strategies with other players but can't for fear of being overheard. This would be good for the rp section that kinda goes in these games

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
This would be nice having a chat plugin like that, but skype and TS are usually a better way to communicate with others.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that might be a good idea. If it could be implemented it would be cool.

Reaction score
This would be nice having a chat plugin like that, but skype and TS are usually a better way to communicate with others.
Yes, but you don't always want to jump on Skype with a random player, plus this way, if you meet someone mid game and want to make an alliance 1. People won't know your allied, and 2 you don't want to leave the mine craft browser, just to look the kid up whiles't risk being killed

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
Well this is sort of a good idea,and yes it is Awkward talking to strangers over skype, But some people could abuse this by spamming others because they dont like that person.( The spammer wont be bothered by other players yelling at him...)

B

bigmike4life

I really like this idea maybe they will get it. Or they could download something where u could pick who could see your message in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci