• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraciousWishes

Spectator
Reaction score
I just made an account on here and I'm confused on how it works. I have no idea what to do, and how to play.

GraciousWishes

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't played MineCraft on the computer except for the Demo and I finally got it, now I just don't know how to do the Survival Games thing.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't played MineCraft on the computer except for the Demo and I finally got it, now I just don't know how to do the Survival Games thing.
Open minecraft
Click 'multi player'
Under direct connect, type in one of these 5 ip's:
au.mcgamer.net
us.mcgamer.net
eu.mcgamer.net
ca.mcgamer.net
as.mcgamer.net

After that, simply click join server

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I do have it, I just don't know how it works. :)
Since you're obviously new here, you should read the forum rules. One of them is "No double posting" which is having two posts from yourself consecutively. You can click the "edit" button on your first post and add on to it.

Open minecraft
Click 'multi player'
Under direct connect, type in one of these 5 ip's:
au.mcgamer.net
us.mcgamer.net
eu.mcgamer.net
ca.mcgamer.net
as.mcgamer.net

After that, simply click join server
And yeah, that's pretty much it, just enter the one that your region applies to and you'll be playing in no time :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Step 1: Open minecraft and let it load up
Step 2: Near the bottom left corner there should be a button called, "Edit Profile" click it.
Step 3: There is a scroll list, click it and choose option "Release 1.7.2"
Step 4: Save the profile and start Minecraft
Step 5: Click multi player and then click "Add Server"
Step 6: You can name the name anything you like but the IP MUST be either, ca.mcgamer.net (Canadian Hosted), us.mcgamer.net (USA Hosted), eu.mcgamer.net (Europe hosted), as.mcgamer.net (Asia Hosted) and au.mcgamer.net (Australian Hosted) Choose only one of the IP's that is closer to you (or add all of them on separate server entries)
step 7: Press done. Click the server you have inputted and click "join server"
Step 8: you will join the server. Once on the server you can right click your compass and click the bow. This will teleport you to the Survival Games section (I would recommend also right clicking the clock to make the players vanish to reduce lag)
step 9: Look at the signs and find a sign that say's Lobby. If the number below it (something/24) has a number lower then 24 you are able to join.
step 10: Vote for a map using the command /vote (map #)

Just a quick tip check the FAQ, Tips and Tricks and the Community Guides Section.

You can PM me by clicking my name and then clicking start conversation and ask my any questions you have

Good Luck!

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Question answered, thread locked. If you're still having troubles getting on PM on the forums, I would gladly help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci