• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoGibeault

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay so I am glitched on this thing on the survival lobby. not survival games, I mean actual survival. I cant move. All I see is myself bouncing up and down. If I can get an admin to tp me out of this glitch, I will love you forever. If an admin sees this, add me on skype. just search Nino Gibeault. thanks so much. I need your help in order to play MCSG.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, the admins, senior mods and mods use Teamspeak not Skype (I know, I hate it too). If you don't have Teamspeak, get it through a Google search by searching "Teamspeak 3". It's completely free and there are plenty of Youtube tutorials on how to join a server.

Go to ts.mcgamer.net on Teamspeak and poke the following peeps for the following reasons:

Mods - troubles with players, setting donor ranks properly, or generic questions.
Sr. Mods - basically whatever the mods can't handle (which is quite a bit depending on the mod)
Admins/devs -generally unpokeable and un-PMable. #NoCommentFromMiffedAlger

At any rate, this post - since it contains questions - belongs in General Support not Community Corner. Thank you for visiting the MCSG forums. Have a lovely day! ^_-

NinoGibeault

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all, the admins, senior mods and mods use Teamspeak not Skype (I know, I hate it too). If you don't have Teamspeak, get it through a Google search by searching "Teamspeak 3". It's completely free and there are plenty of Youtube tutorials on how to join a server.

Go to ts.mcgamer.net on Teamspeak and poke the following peeps for the following reasons:

Mods - troubles with players, setting donor ranks properly, or generic questions.
Sr. Mods - basically whatever the mods can't handle (which is quite a bit depending on the mod)
Admins/devs -generally unpokeable and un-PMable. #NoCommentFromMiffedAlger

At any rate, this post - since it contains questions - belongs in General Support not Community Corner. Thank you for visiting the MCSG forums. Have a lovely day! ^_-

Oops sorry! Anyway I got help already and I thank whoever did it!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Issue resolved, thread locked.
Have a great day :)
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci