• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeatNit

Tribute
Reaction score
There are some commands like /list and /records, which new players don't know about and may only find out about randomly if it's mentioned in the chat.

Currently there is a /help command but sadly the fairy in charge of it has been drinking and is always slacking off.
Please replace the fairy with a nicer fairy that will assist new players with knowing the commands.

Perhaps the weirdest part is the result of any random /command that doesn't exist:
2012-05-28_20.47.36.png

Half-related: please add the current server name to /list (i.e. EU 5). Occasionally I forget and want to tell a friend to join, so I have to ask in the chat what server it is... Makes me feel kinda stupid.

Parakoopa

Tribute
Reaction score
Please replace the fairy with a nicer fairy that will assist new players with knowing the commands.
Yeah, please!

Half-related: please add the current server name to /list (i.e. EU 5). Occasionally I forget and want to tell a friend to join, so I have to ask in the chat what server it is... Makes me feel kinda stupid.
Type /info. There you can see the current server id.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You can do /info, and the first thing it says in the server ID. I agree with the /help thing completely :D

NeatNit

Tribute
Reaction score
Aha! See?! It's because of that damn fairy that I didn't know about /info! FIRE THAT Bunny Lover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci