• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kormiku

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah.. I named the thread "Help" because I really don't know what this is called.
I want to have like a picture under my post like some people, but I don't know how to do it, and I don't know what it's called. Any help please?

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Try uploading an image through imgur. Once you have, copy the link under "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and paste that link in your signature.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I think you are referring to a Signature which in that case you would go to your profile page select signature and insert an image then select "Insert Image" then put the image URL in. (see to Revenqe's post) Hope this helps good luck! :)

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
What you are referring to is a forums signature. You can make one by hovering over the avatar icon in the top right, and clicking "signature" in the top of the left column. Hope this helps :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try uploading an image through imgur. Once you have, copy the link under "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and paste that link in your signature.
I think you are referring to a Signature which in that case you would go to your profile page select signature and insert an image then select "Insert Image" then put the image URL in. (see to Revenqe's post) Hope this helps good luck! :)
What you are referring to is a forums signature. You can make one by hovering over the avatar icon in the top right, and clicking "signature" in the top of the left column. Hope this helps :)
QA;TL

If you need any more assistance, feel free to PM me or any other member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci