• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I need some help with my signature.

I'm trying to get a picture into it however when I drag the picture in (Google Chrome)it says uploads not available. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Thanks, Coobqwer :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want to put a picture in your signature, upload it to imgur. Note that this will require an account if you plan to keep the picture for more than a few days.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to put a picture in your signature, upload it to imgur. Note that this will require an account if you plan to keep the picture for more than a few days.
Thanks, then what do I do once I have uploaded it to there?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, then what do I do once I have uploaded it to there?
Oh, yeah lol.
You go to the picture, and you see all the links? Copy the "BBCode" link (message boards and forums).

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay after you get the image that you wan't I recomend you to, upload it to Imgur that way the Link of the image would be short enough, for you can put it on your sign, thats what I do with all my Sign. Images. bro hope this help you :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh, yeah lol.
You go to the picture, and you see all the links? Copy the "BBCode" link (message boards and forums).
Oh.. I've always just copied and pasted the image itself straight from Imgur or Gyazo lol

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Upload them first on failoobmennik, where it is permanently, then open it and copy the link to the image. Have a nice day!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you wish to insert an image in your signature, please take the following steps:

1) Upload your image to imgur.com. Then, either copy the
Direct Link (email & IM) and insert the URL in your signature using the "Image" button (6th one from the right).

Or, pa
ste the BBCode (message boards & forums) link in your signature. Both work.

2) Click on preview and check if the image has loaded. If it has, you have uploaded it successfully, if it hasn't, you might want to double check the BB Code of the link () or if anything would be missing. If everything is fine, save it and there you go!

If you're still encountering issues, feel free to contact me or any staff member. Hope this helped!

QA;TL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci