• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITzKIDD

Spectator
Reaction score
Well hello , you see I bought resetting statistics , but what happens is that when I enter the server does not leave me in chat / accept me nothing appears
Proving that I bought: http://i.imgur.com/XSSizs2.png?1

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there!
If you haven’t received your stats reset perk, try to do /upgrade or /upgrade 1.
After 24 hours, if you haven't it, please contact [email protected] explaining your issue to them and showing the receipt of buying the perk.
They should respond to you in 1-3 business days.

ITzKIDD

Spectator
Reaction score
But if or if I have to send an email to [email protected] , or may be for the forum, and the receipt of purchase is that you post right there
Hey there!
If you haven’t received your stats reset perk, try to do /upgrade or /upgrade 1.
After 24 hours, if you haven't it, please contact [email protected] explaining your issue to them and showing the receipt of buying the perk.
They should respond to you in 1-3 business days.

But if or if I have to send an email to [email protected] , or may be for the forum, and the receipt of purchase is that you post right there

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In order to fix the issue, you will need to contact [email protected] with the information you provided above.

Send them an email explaining that you bought a stats reset, but that you are unable to redeem it on the servers. Make sure to include your minecraft username and some evidence of your purchase, like the screenshot you provided above. They will be able to help you solve the issue.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci