• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with Donors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, since the donor stuff has changed recently and I just got back on MCSG because it's 1.7, I need a little help with the donating ranks. Let's say I decide to buy donor diamond in a couple of days, for lifetime. My current name is goME2448, and I have to wait 12 days to change it. If I buy it tomorrow and change my name in 12 days, will my new name be a donor diamond? And one more question, is donor gold lifetime as well? Any replies are appreciated, thanks!

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

To answer your first question, yes. If you buy Diamond Donor tomorrow, but then change your username, you will still have Diamond donor. No need to worry about that!

As for your second question, yes. Well, all of the ranks can now either be paid for monthly or you can purchase them once for life and your account will have that rank until you decide to go to the next higher rank.

I hope this answers all of your questions! If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a PM here on the forums and I will help you out there!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci