• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with Donator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolrflaresPet

Spectator
Reaction score
im new to the server however I love it so far.
I wanted To ask a question... I want to get Diamond for 1 month. If I get diamond for a month and upgrade to platinum will I be able to have it forever or will it only be a month or does it work like I get diamond life and I can upgrade to life platinum. Pretty much I sang to get diamond rank and upgrade it to Platinum perm.

Please help
Thanks!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you need to have the permanent Diamond Donor to get a permanent Platinum Donor.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you for using our forums and asking this question! Donating, ranks, perks, etc. can get really confusing sometimes, so let's try to clear up the confusion!

You stated that you would like to buy Diamond donor for a month, and then possibly upgrade to Platinum Donor. Now this should be the same process for monthly/lifetime purchase(s). You would just go and purchase the next rank up (Diamond Platinum).

Now, if you just bought the monthly version of the rank and then you want to upgrade to the next tier up, it would be your best option to just let the rank run out before purchasing the next tier.

However, if you buy lifetime Diamond donor and then want to go to Platinum, it is simple! You would just go to the shop, and then under Platinum, hit the "Upgrade" button and then follow the instructions there!

I hope this helped clear up some of the confusion. If it didn't, definitely do not hesitate to send me a message on the forums and I will go further in-depth with you or we can set up a time to discuss it on Teamspeak!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci