• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help - Where do I post YouTube videos? (Urgent)

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello. Recently I have started posting YouTube videos and I posted my video in the community corner section of the forums. However, a mod told me not to post my video there but in the media section.

My problem is when I put the URL of my YouTube videos in the submit media section it comes up with an error like this:

Please can someone help me because these forums are a huge source of traffic for my channel and I need somewhere to post them here...

Thanks, Coobqwer​

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You need to remove the "http://" part from the Youtube link. Could you let me know if that worked or if you're still encountering any issues?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm, this is interesting. I will try to get in contact with a web developer and see if they know what the issue could be. In the meantime, this thread can stay open in case someone else finds a solution.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, this is interesting. I will try to get in contact with a web developer and see if they know what the issue could be. In the meantime, this thread can stay open in case someone else finds a solution.
Will you keep in touch as soon as anything happened because these forums are my biggest source of views :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci