• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Uninstall your ghost client. Jk, try re-installing Java/Minecraft. If that doesnt work then download iobit.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
hmmm... I wish I knew something about computers so i could help you.... maybe uninstall and reinstall (turn it off and back on). idk hopefully it gets better soon!!!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Make sure you properly back up your computer when doing this!

Method 1:
What you want to do is uninstall Minecraft, like completely. Then backup your computer (save everything on your computer, onto another computer). After doing this, you want to completely restart your computer. Delete everything. After your computer has been completely wiped, you then want to download Minecraft before anything else, after doing so check it works. Once you see it does, then take your backed up files and plop them back onto your PC. Hope this helped!

Method 2:
Create a 2nd account on your computer, If you're on mac this is easy. I'm not sure about Windows, but it should be basic. Once doing that, place all "important" files from your main account onto a large captivity USB. Log into your new account and place the files onto it. Download Minecraft and enjoy. I guess you could call this "Migrating" :p.

~Vanth
P.S Sorry if my grammar is terrible, I'm in Math class trying not to get caught on the forums :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Idk why its doing that.
I would suggest moving it to general support.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Make sure you properly back up your computer when doing this!

Method 1:
What you want to do is uninstall Minecraft, like completely. Then backup your computer (save everything on your computer, onto another computer). After doing this, you want to completely restart your computer. Delete everything. After your computer has been completely wiped, you then want to download Minecraft before anything else, after doing so check it works. Once you see it does, then take your backed up files and plop them back onto your PC. Hope this helped!

Method 2:
Create a 2nd account on your computer, If you're on mac this is easy. I'm not sure about Windows, but it should be basic. Once doing that, place all "important" files from your main account onto a large captivity USB. Log into your new account and place the files onto it. Download Minecraft and enjoy. I guess you could call this "Migrating" :p.

~Vanth
P.S Sorry if my grammar is terrible, I'm in Math class trying not to get caught on the forums :)
Don't do extreme activites before testing small things. I've almost recovered my computer once in May to go back to April settings because of a driver error. Turns out Windows 8 mouses don't work for Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci