• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-.- help please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Cran

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't get the bounty thing.. I was in a 1 V 1 and one guy put a bounty on me... I died and for some reason I go down ranks...... I don't get it >.< .. explanation please :p

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The bounty system is like putting a wanted poster on someone. Spectators can spend their points on people they want dead, and the killer gets those points thus making them more valuable targets.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
If Osama had a bounty on him (which he did), and he lived, he wouldn't of gotten paid by the United States.

Do you sort of understand how bounty works now?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Basically, you set a bounty on someone. Lets say you just got killed by some random cool person named sixzoseven. You hate that person because he killed you before you could craft a shiny sword. Since you are a good person and will not use foul language, you set a bounty on his head by typing "/bounty sixzoseven 40" (No quotes) (40 is the amount you want to set. The minimum is 10) You will then have to confirm this by typing "/bounty yes" (No quotes) All of the players in-game will see this and think to themselves, "Hey! I want to get 40 points! I am going to hunt down and kill this person!" By setting a bounty on someone, everyone will want to kill that person. People might even fight over each other for the points! Whoever gets the kill, gets the points. But lets be more realistic here, shall we? sixzoseven uses his awesome enchanted diamond sword to kill everyone and win the game. No one gets the points and the points are discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci