• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help on Forums.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Can somebody please make like a video tutorial or something for the forums to show the forum nubs (Katyabol) how to make a signature, etc.?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Everything you need help with I can't explain >.< sadly. I have 4000 posts and I'm just as noob as you.

L

Lululioness

If you'd like a signature, perhaps you'd like someone to make it for you? Go into the 'Art Section' and find someone who makes signatures for free. Request one.

Maybe, find a gif you like or an image. Make one on Paint.net or whatever program you have. Whatever you like.

Then, save the image. Upload it to imgur.com then copy the DIRECT LINK of it (the link should end in jpg, png or gif) and go to your name in the top right hand corner of the MCSG website, and hover your mouse over it so the drop down menu appears. Find 'Signature' on the drop down menu and click it.

After that, look a long the box you type in and the tools bar (above where you put text). Next to the smiley face is a button with mountains and a dot (sun). Click it. Paste your DIRECT LINK in the box and insert it. Then, click 'Save Changes'. You're done and I hope that wasn't to confusing ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci