• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaBa4oK_rus

Platinum
Reaction score
I have just bought PLATINUM donor and i don't know how to change nick or write colorful.
Can u help me plz

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
/nick for colour like &3(insert message here it.can be like &1-10 or something idk. Just try it out

Rolandmain

Spectator
Reaction score

Here are the color codes. But just know, not all of them are available to you. c:

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
I believe you cannot change your nickname in-game as that is not stated in the platinum donor perks. Here is a list of perks you get:
  • All perks of the previous ranks.
  • Scramble your points! If you have lots of points and get targeted, use /scramble to get a lower disguised/scrambled number. To return your points to normal, do /unscramble.
  • Fly in the hub! (/fly)
  • Use (most) chat color codes! (Example: &a, &c, etc.)
  • Exclusive Wardrobes!
  • Pets! (BETA)
You might be talking about disguising yourself to appear as another player which you can do with the command /d. Do undisguise back, simply do /undisguise. Take note that you will not be able to pick a disguise name; these will be random.

To have a colored chat, simply use one of these codes before your message. Although, please take note that you can use not all of them.

Example: "&1 Platinum rank is amazing!" for a dark blue text that reads "Platinum rank is amazing!"

Question answered; thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci