• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help info on Permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSuicide

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello.

I have tried to play today in MCSG but I'm perm ban for Inappropriate IGN.

Only played a few times but It happened enough months ago. And today I have tried to play regularly and I get this ban msg.

I play with my son with 2 prem. accounts and 2 pc's from the same ISP. He can play but I cannot.

What is Innapropriate IGN?.

Already make a ban dispute.

Thank you very much.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
An inappropriate name would be something that is not appropriate for kids or teens. If you're a father, then I would assume that you should know what is and is not appropriate. For example, your forum name is aSuicide. I'm assuming that's your IGN as well?
aSuicide includes, obviously, the word suicide. For many, it's a touchy subject that could bring up painful memories. It could remind people about their past experiences with depression and suicide, and it's best to keep that off of the network.
Inappropriate IGNs are perm-bans, because IGNs cannot be changed at this time, and it's highly unlikely that something that was once inappropriate will suddenly turn into something appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci