• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help! Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhusic19

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a little bit confused about an MCSG server...

What's the difference between all the us1, us2, us3, etc servers and the server that I use, Play.Mc-sg (The one that has capture the flag, survival games, all that stuff). I noticed the stats don't count for the play.MC-SG one but they do for all the individual servers, also things like flint and steel don't work in the Play server. May sound stupid or something but I'm just a little bit confused with all the servers.

Is it that survival games 1 is different than 2 and 3? Or are all the survival games on the main server different than all the others.

Sorry for being so stupid! :confused:
Thanks!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well one server only holds 24 players, so there's about a 100 servers so there's enough palce for everyone to play. When you join us.mcgamer.net you can easily see which games are in lobby and which are playing!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
As MoloTov said, each server runs one game at a time, for 24 people (except for some larger 48 and 120 player ones). Also, there are lots of different mcsg maps to try out. Just find a sign that says lobby and has space, and right click it. You then can vote for which map will be played. Hope I helped and have fun! :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think play.mc-SG is a server in our network. We don't have CTF...

mhusic19

Spectator
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh that makes a ton of sense ...

I'm on the wrong MC-SG site! The server I'm playing on is Play.mc-sg.org (Minecraft Superior Gaming). Don't think that's even in this network! You gotta admit though, its a little bit confusing having them named the same thing haha

Thanks!

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Exactly, as RC_4777 said, we do not have CTF, so I think the server you are talking about has nothing to do with our network.
As I suppose the question has been answered, I will close the thread, feel free to contact me if you have any more questions. Have an excellent day!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh that makes a ton of sense ...

I'm on the wrong MC-SG site! The server I'm playing on is Play.mc-sg.org (Minecraft Superior Gaming). Don't think that's even in this network! You gotta admit though, its a little bit confusing having them named the same thing haha

Thanks!
You might wana remove the IP in your post i don't think its allowed...

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
The server you need to join is eu.mcgamer.net, us.mcgamer.net or au.mcgamer.net depending on your location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci