• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell's Resort

What Do You Think?

• Yes (I would love for this to be added)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yes (It seems okay)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. (Please tell us why)

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

mudpile

Tribute
Reaction score
pictures:

map specs:
250 by 250 block radius
over 30 chests
and some buildings

map makers:
mudpile
sthhall44

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6baaquc47opqkqq/Hell's_Resort.zip

i got permission to edit holiday resort from simey, so i added lava instead of water, added cobblestone / iron bar bridges, and added buildings!

update log:
added crafting table at corn :p

Last edited:

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
it seems ok maybe make a bit more work on the landscape

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but no one likes remakes and to be honest this isn't even a good remake it is much lower quality than any of the remakes of breeze island.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Instead of some of you people telling him how bad the map is, maybe tell him what he could improve in. Instead of being very rude and disrespectful. I honestly think that if you're going to try to make a Holiday Resort remake, try to make many passages instead a few to get away from corn. Also try to add some more/delete some structures to make the map a bit different.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
To start off, there is a crap ton of lava. I love that part. I would like to see more pictures. I would add more features to the map. These are suggestions, please do not get mad at me.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but no one likes remakes and to be honest this isn't even a good remake it is much lower quality than any of the remakes of breeze island.
Agreed. Sorry buddy. Try make your own original map!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci