• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello! I am OneTwoThree

1ne2wo3hree

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Justin or 1ne2wo3hree, I am 13 years old, I am a US based player and I am also new to this MCGamer Community. And by old I don't really mean old, I have been watching youtubers such as Huahwi, Toxic and Lovelights and a couple other people play MCSG but I never got a Minecraft account since my parents didn't let me. So let me continue, I got inspired by my friend to play Minecraft, he let me play a few servers such as Hypixel.net and Mineplex, using his account, then one day he said "I found this new cool server called MCGamer!". So I tried playing and I found it quite hard since I wasn't very talented at PvP, so I started searching up tips and tricks on youtube, that was when I first found Huahwi, I slowly began to watch his video every day as well as catch up on other youtubers. That was the start of my story.

Now to continue, I got my Minecraft account today and it took me more than 2 hours to think of a name. xD. I finally thought of this name and I thought that it was pretty original (Not really). So I chose this name, the first server I went to was MCSG, I played a few games and I actually did a good job and won my first 4 in 9. Now, onto the forums, I quickly scanned through it (aka. Looked through for a hour) and got inspired by OhFancy. I saw how he used fonts and colours to attract people so I wanted to do the same and follow his steps, I might not be active on the forums a lot but I will try and get to 1000 posts in 2 months, which is my goal.

And now to this point, I will try and enjoy my stay at MCGamer and try to make new friends. I had no idea what to say so I randomly wrote down a few paragraphs (Sorry if this doesn't make sense). So seeya! :)

1ne2wo3hree

Spectator
Reaction score

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome! A 4/9 ratio looks very promising indeed!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a great network! If you have any queries, feel free to contact any staff members :)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the servers! We hope you have a great time here at MCGamer. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any other member of staff :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is a very lengthy intro!!! Well done!!!! I see good foruming in the future for you ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci