• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Guy Its evilrainbowhd loging off for the last time:(

L8ter

Diamond
Reaction score
hello guys it been great while it lasted i love this community its just very hard to continue i have alot going on in life right now and im not going to take the time to say whats happening but i would just like to say goodbye i will be playing here and there but i will not be playing as much as normal..... I also wanted to say sorry to everyone on the mcgamer survival server that i have had problems with if anyone would like to contact me my skype is : EvilRainbowHD

I would like to say good bye to some of my close friends on here Huawhi, _Astrix,Holmesmc!,Landry,mr_gears,spidersftw,crazycappy and for a good time on survival thatonetomawk! and betapuffle!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well you were a giant Inappropriate body part on a male to my friend way back. It was pretty pointless. You came into a lobby with your 40 wins and started taunting him and his 400. You then followed him off spawn and eventually killed him. Barely. Even though you were way overgeared. That's about all I remember about you.. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci