• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games servers?

Good Idea?

• Yes, but I wouldn't play it that often.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Now I know if this were to be implemented it wouldn't be for a while since we need servers for other regions.
Now, back to the suggestion!

It basically is a group of servers anywhere from 10-15 servers that are the Hell Games plugin and Hell Games maps. This would give people a feeling that they are in the Hell Games. There could be a certain set of leaderboards. It would be exactly like the Hell Games, that would mean no specs (except game makers, but I don't know how they would do that.), no natural health regen, and the same Tiering system. Also, most people don't know the original maps such as HG1. This would be a good idea in my opinion because lots of people complain on not getting in the hell games and this would give them a feeling of getting in. So, whats your opinion?

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one else has commented yet I'd love this!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice idea. I'd certainly like to try this out. Depends what the majority of the community think. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci