• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=-=Heavon Games-=-=ACCEPTING!!!

Block_dot

Tribute
Reaction score
The Heaven Games will be a spinoff to the event "Hell Games" with features like, Infinite regeneration 1, jump boost, more chests, and regular animal spawns. The map will be in the air, so sorry, terraformers, NOT NEEDED!!!

At the moment I need builders and a bukkit server with worldedit. the fourm will be edited depending on the amount of builders we have.

The application format will be below.

Builder:

IGN:
Experience with building:
Proof of building:
Reason why you want to work on the map:
What do you specialize in (Ideas, buildings etc.):

Redstoner:

IGN:
experience with redstone:
Proof of redstoning:
Reason you want to work on the map:
What do you specialize in? (Piston doors traps etc.):

NOTE: I am only excepting people who have proof and have over a half of a year of practice!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are plenty of spinoffs of Hell Games, but if you make this very unique it could be very fun. Try adding some new ideas to it, it'll make it more intriguing.

Also, right now it seems like an Over-Powered, easier version of Hell Games, but with a few more original concepts, you could turn this into your very own type of tournament. Develop it a bit! Have fun! :)

Block_dot

Tribute
Reaction score
There are plenty of spinoffs of Hell Games, but if you make this very unique it could be very fun. Try adding some new ideas to it, it'll make it more intriguing.

Also, right now it seems like an Over-Powered, easier version of Hell Games, but with a few more original concepts, you could turn this into your very own type of tournament. Develop it a bit! Have fun! :)
Thank you!!!!!! I will be sure to make it a really nice spinoff, don't worry!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci