• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
it would be kinda cool to make a percent of how much health a player has over his head even tho it would be a disadvantage to someone with low health.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this is not possible yet. when the modding api comes out (1.4), this is probably possible.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It may be possible in 1.4 but it is still not a good idea.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
this would ruin some peoples tactics, especially in the DM. part of the beauty of PvPin Minecraft is the fact you don't know how full your opponents health or hunger bars are. if i'm running from somone it could be that my health is low or that i know i'll lose, if they other person sees that my bars are full they might be less likely to chase me down and kill me which they otherwise would not have done if they were oblivious to my status...
its a nifty idea, but inappropriate i feel...

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
this would ruin some peoples tactics, especially in the DM. part of the beauty of PvPin Minecraft is the fact you don't know how full your opponents health or hunger bars are. if i'm running from somone it could be that my health is low or that i know i'll lose, if they other person sees that my bars are full they might be less likely to chase me down and kill me which they otherwise would not have done if they were oblivious to my status...
its a nifty idea, but inappropriate i feel...
Agreed.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone agrees this is NOT happening? :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah not happening. *Steals line* HAHAHA I'm gonna put your line in my in my wallet in my pocket in my pants in my clothes in me in my house in canada in north america in the north hemisphere in the west hemisphere on earth in the milky way galaxy in this universe of infinity and beyond.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah not happening. *Steals line* HAHAHA I'm gonna put your line in my in my wallet in my pocket in my pants in my clothes in me in my house in canada in north america in the north hemisphere in the west hemisphere on earth in the milky way galaxy in this universe of infinity and beyond.
IN you? :eek:
You can keep the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci