• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Headset Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a Turtle Beach X12 headset. Sound is only coming through my right ear, however, when I test it, when the headset configuration tests the left ear, it comes out quietly through the right one. Can someone please help?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would try setting your noise to balance from both sides, and if it doesn't work, then it could potentially mean you're still getting a little used to the different headphone settings, it happened with me, but I would definitely recommend balancing the noise settings on both sides if necessary.
c:

Reaction score
I haven't really had this problem, so I don't surely know. Maybe try checking your sound manager if the sound is in Surround and it's only for one side.

RealHazza

Diamond
Reaction score
It could either be that the noise balance is messed up, to edit it go into Sound, select the device you hear through, right click and select properties, then go the levels tab and make sure that is even, If it is the likely-hood is that one or more of the wires have broke in that side of your earphones.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It could either be that the noise balance is messed up, to edit it go into Sound, select the device you hear through, right click and select properties, then go the levels tab and make sure that is even, If it is the likely-hood is that one or more of the wires have broke in that side of your earphones.
It's fixed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci