• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hax or wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuteTroll

Spectator
Reaction score
So today I had a encounter with someone who... was probably a hacker? And he wasn't the only one...
I don't remember the maps or anything, but I was at spawn, trying to craft an iron sword, I f5 and see someone shifting behind me... I ignore him, seeing that he could never get to me, but he gets to me at an INCREDIBLE speed, almost faster than running? I could clearly see the particles under his feet, and he was CLEARLY shifting.
This also happened when the game was about to start, someone sneaking, but RUNNING at the same time, he opened the chest and He was still sneaking.
WUTTT

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Could have been the players connection to the servers, or a glitch. Either way, if you ever come across a user who seems suspicious definitely do not hesitate to message a member of staff on the forums, poke us on TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net) or use the ./report command in-game. Not only that, yet if possible, you can record the user and report them by creating a report abuse here - http://report.mcgamer.info and we'll deal with the users accordingly.

Thread Locked (TL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci