• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Having the leaderboards reset.

Would you like the leaderboards to reset, and if so, how much time between resets?

• Total voters

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if more of these have been made, but I want to see what the community thinks. I think allowing the leader boards to reset is a good idea because it allows everybody to have a chance at being high on the leader boards. Tell me what you think!

Chaos_Slayer_

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to get higher on the leaderboards, get better and play more.
I see you're in top 100 so why do you want the leaderboards reset?

Last edited:
V

Viretine

If this was to happen, I think it would only be fair if they keep this current Leader board still on the Forums. Just so that everyone can see that in the past [Insert Player Name] was either a good or average player. This would also stop people from lying in the future about what their rank used to be.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to get higher on the leaderboards, get better and play more.
I see you're in top 100 so why do you want the leaderboards reset?
Because I'd like seeing the new players that are good to be high on the leaderboards instead of the same people that have been high on the leaderboards for months. Right now it is very difficult for a new player to be able to get near the top of the leaderboards.

If this was to happen, I think it would only be fair if they keep this current Leader board still on the Forums. Just so that everyone can see that in the past [Insert Player Name] was either a good or average player. This would also stop people from lying in the future about what their rank used to be.
Yes, now that I think about it it would be much better that if you could select a filter for leaderboards of 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, a year, all time.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I like this idea but i also think this would be unfair for the people that no life / Worked there butt off to get to the top.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
I like this idea but i also think this would be unfair for the people that no life / Worked there butt off to get to the top.
like I said, there should be a filter that shows the leaderboards for the last week, month, 6 months, year, and still have one for all time leaderboards

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Yeah I'd rather it just have weekly leaderboards because I've worked hard for my wins.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
These have been made and yes, I think the leaderboards should be reset but they probably won't be in a very very long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci