• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haven't gotten to play this month... READ

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't gotten to play this MONTH because every time i get in a lobby it will be almost starting and i get kicked so a donor can play they need to be nerfed!!! i bet that all non-donors can agree with me and especially with three coming out i haven't gotten to play and i got in one time and then it was 2 not 3 and i hate 2, so please just nerf donors!!!!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is pretty easy to join a game without being kicked...
How to join a game without being kicked:
1, open the server tab http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/
2, look for a server that says: deathmatch..
3 open minecraft and join the server (if the deathmatch hastnt ended yet you have to wait till it ends)

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
The donors are there because of the amount of money it cost to run these servers and Chad felt like they needed an extra perk because of their will to donate and therefore got the perk that allows them to join full servers, and if you feel like thats a problem you can simply donate yourself

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Withought this extra incentive to donate Chad would lose many donors and therefore would not have money to run the servers he would then have to close all these features everybody enjoys just because you join late in games. If you still feel it's a problem do what Kalle Glad said and donate yourself I find it extremely annoying that you're bitching and moaning when if you had donator status you wouldn't give a damn about normal members. Sorry if you find this offensive but I think this post is completely necessary.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
This must be the MILLIONth time people ask donors to be taken down. No it will never happen. why you may ask? Try to pay for all the servers yourself and see how that works.

C

clankstar

Will never happen. Without donors, you would NEVER be able to play.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
IK THAT! This is what is annoying, everyone says that, IK they shouldn't be removed! i mean make it so when SEVEN people join after you that you dont get kicked by a donor because so many joined, so i get into one a lot but i get KICKED EVERY TIME and i'm not saying take them out im saying don't make them so powerful!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They wouldn't donate if you remove their power...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci